Friday, June 24, 2011

ROM 120611

I'm officially someone's Mrs. now. It's funny how Madam Tee instead of Ms. Tee makes me feel so old. Of course, I have not asked the students to change how they call me for fear that I would forget to acknowledge them when they call me. Hehe... Some of the pupils, however, have noticed the ring on my finger and the few photos on my Facebook account that they tried to call me Mrs. Tee just to see my reactions (and perhaps to see if I would tell them if I were recently married). Haha...smart kids.

So, I didn't lose any weight at all despite my attempts to do so before my pre-wedding photoshoot in less than a week. But then again, why worry about weight? Brides who are happy are always beautiful, right? :)
Outside the temple

Jimmy said that I spoiled the photo because Mr. Braun Buffel was visible. Hahahaha...that's my purse, by the way. :P

What started as regular dinners with family friends ended with a union of two of the three families. :)

I actually like this photo....hahaha...see our new and nice-looking shoes?

4 comments:

Alice Law said...

Congratulation, you look so gorgeous!^^ Can't wait for your studio and reception photos!

m_kaur said...

mrs tan...

congratulation....
this new journey wait for you...

n make fast ok? i cant wait for someone to call me sister melwin...(wink wink ur kids)

Hayley said...

Halo there!! Congratulations!! =)

mNhL said...

Congratulations. You look great!