Saturday, May 29, 2010

Random

What would you do if you need to be with your beloved and they are either:
a) locked up in the cage because the kids are afraid of it; or
b) coming up with excuses of having to finish their work because they do not want/have the courage to be with your family?

I think I would rescue the first one and elope far, far away and dump the second one. Agree?
___________________________________________________________________

Haha...my sister's family came over for the long weekend. I love my nephews in my own way. I don't PLAY with young kids. So, stop forcing me to. It will not happen no matter how you cajole me to do so. Wait until they are older. I'll play language games with them. :P

Long weekend...I love 'em. Going to continue with my movie marathon now. Have fun!

1 comment:

mNhL said...

haha...language game. If I'm the kid, I will run away seeing you. hehe....

wow..movie marathon. Fun. Enjoy ya !